Saturday, July 7, 2007

Weekly Photos #005

Not much to really discuss this week. It's funny, by the time I get to Friday, I can't remember what I did on Monday. I can't actually remember what I ate for breakfast this morning. Cereal, I'm sure. But what kind...
Does anyone remember Croonchy Stars cereal? Back in the late 80's The Swedish Chef from The Muppets had his own cereal. I miss all those silly cereals we grew up with. Like the much-forgotten Fruit Brute or Yummy Mummy. Those were the brothers of Frankenberry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry. Bork bork everybody. Bork bork.

-T











Here is some raw video of quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.
STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">





WIDTH="192" HEIGHT="190" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" ShowDisplay="0" autostart="0">













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd - what was the Swedish Chef's name????????????????