Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weekly Photos #006

Man, talk about a headache. This week started off hotter than the dickens and then ended actually kinda chilly. Yeah, I said chilly. And dickens. I love it when my head expands and contracts so quickly. The dashboard thermometer in my work Jeep actually read 101 degrees at one point. Anywho, this was a potpourri of a news week. Everything from a press conference regarding housing foreclosures to senior citizens fishing at Oak Openings. Oh, and "The Jamie Farr" (as we refer to it) started this week. Spent a few live shots out there on the 'ol pool deck. Tony and I went out to the 13th hole to shoot a little something. Go ahead, check your maps. It's the hole in the very very back of the course, furthest away from the clubhouse. I did end up snagging a couple chocolate chip cookies from the media room. They definitely treat the media right at "The Farr". We also shot another TnT episode. If you know what a Flux Capacitor is, you should check it out. If you don't know what one is, check it out anyways. Enjoy the pics.

-T































No comments: