Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weekly Photos #004

This week was pretty eventful. There was the tragic apartment fire in Carey, Ohio, the Krell trial in Monroe, Michigan, a few Carty press conferences about Toledo's growth, and the fire training at the old Rogers High School. All in all a busy week.

-T





































STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">





WIDTH="192" HEIGHT="190" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" ShowDisplay="0" autostart="0">

Here is some raw video from the fire training out at the old Rogers High School. Fire chiefs from New York City and Chicago were out there along with our Toledo guys. We also met crews from The Discovery Channel and PBS who were shooting documentaries about the whole thing. The roof, the roof, the roof was on fire.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Rogers from starting in 89 and memories flooded by this event.Sad to see it go as those halls and memories are in me still after all these years.I appreciate being able to see the raw footage and the details of the fire too. I ahve pictures after the fire that a friend sent me and it was heart breaking but I am glad I was once there. Thanks for the story and photo's.