Friday, June 8, 2007

Weekly Photos #001

I've decided to start posting more photos. Video is good, but photos are good too. Throughout the week as we go from story to story, I'm going to take a bunch of photos with my camera phone and post them at the end of the week. I figure it's a good way to capture behind-the-scenes stuff. This is the first week and since I came up with the idea on Thursday, the photo count might be a wee bit low.

-T


Found this creation on the corner of Monroe and 17th. Good stuff.


Tony's nose was runny at our Toledo Edison live shot.


Never been to Luna Pier until now. It's really nice.


Nice kid on bike with broken arm. Take care of that arm bud.


Chapin and Western house with very large tree inserted in roof.


Fatal motorcycle accident on Cherry and Central. They hit the light pole so hard it broke in half and hit the street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea Todd! I will, like, so look forward to checking out the new photos each week. :)~ CK