Friday, August 17, 2007

Weekly Photos #010

Wow. Seriously lacking on the 'ol photo count this week. My apologies although the SCP-8400 is doing quite well with the picture takin'. It's like having a camera in my pocket all the time. Wait, what? Anywho, this week was a typical week in the news business. We had stories about house foreclosures, toy recalls, and the TPS report card. I also spotted our old buddy Spider while driving to work. Oh yeah, and Tony and I got to attend the Tractor Pulling Championships today down in Bowling Green. Wow. That was my first tractor pulling event. I will remember it always. The cookies in the media room were outstanding. These places always provide the best cookies for the media. You know, the chocolate chunk ones that are all soft and chewy. I don't get it. Tony also met some new fans down there as well. (see picture)
Enjoy the imagery.

-T















No comments: