Saturday, August 11, 2007

Weekly Photos #009

I know I know. I'm sorry. It's been two weeks since I've posted my "weekly" photos. Well, I was extremely busy last weekend and it slipped my mind. So I've doubled up last week's photos with this week and it's pretty chock-full of imagery. Last week we did stories about TPS meetings, the Wood County Fair's hot animals and a shooting. Don't worry, the pig in the picture is snoozing. This week we did stories about Southwyck, a double homicide, and the Toledo Food Bank. I'm really ready for snow. I know it's a pain to drive in and all that but this humidity has gotta go. Enjoy the pics.

-T

PS - this week's Tony & Todd's might be the best one yet. Bold statement, I know.

































3 comments:

Sean said...

Nice pics lol

Anonymous said...

you are a lucky man...

Anonymous said...

Oh what we wouldn't have done for some snow that day, huh Todd?!?!?! Just found you and Tony's website and blogs - it will be a daily adventure that I won't miss!!!