Saturday, September 8, 2007

Weekly Photos #012

This week was very busy. Monday was Labor Day and we did a story on Labor Day travel. That night, a plane crashed near Kelley's Island and all day Tuesday Tony and I were in Marblehead with the rest of Toledo and Cleveland's media waiting for any sign of the pilot of the plane. Sadly, the Coast Guard recovered his body around 8:30pm that night. Wednesday Alexis and I did a story about the Jena 6 which I had never heard of until now. It's a very interesting story. Thursday Sashem and I shot a story we'll air next week so I probably shouldn't say what it was. I then edited Ronnie Dahl's story about the Seneca County marijuana bust. Billau shot the story and I edited it. It's amazing how these guys find the marijuana crops from a helicopter. And then Friday Tony and I were at the Greek Festival downtown for the early shows and then ended up going out to Delta for a "spotted funnel cloud." I always keep my handheld video camera with me and I'm glad I did because on the way to Delta we spotted another funnel cloud north of Spring Meadows. Tony shot video while I drove and we ended up using it for our 11pm story!! All in all another busy week. Enjoy the pics.

-T

PS - make sure to check out the blog this week for some good vids.



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.